Falletta’s is looking for Servers and Bussers who can perform multi-functional duties including service preparation, set-up and clean-up to provide customer satisfaction for our guest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve high quality, hot, fresh food in a timely and courteous manner.
- Prepare the dining room for service: maintain all flatware, condiments and beverage in a constant state of readiness.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment.
- Actively support good health and safety practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year of previous restaurant serving experience is desired but, not required.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and work.
- Motivated to work and grow with a fast pace work environment.
- Knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and/or available equipment.
- Ability to bend or kneel for up to 15 consecutive minutes to perform cleaning tasks in the dining room and kitchen.
- Ability to work standing, walking or moving for 3 — 3.75 hours without need to sit down.